Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hallam Heim - A genealogy blog

So, I am thinking of starting a blog called Hallam Heim.  Yes, I know it's a play on words, but it is totally appropriate.  I want to put genealogy stories for both families on that site.  For those of you who don't know, my maiden name is Heimberger, and the word "Heim" means home.  So, what do you think?  There is so much information out there and I have so much I can share, like pictures and stuff.  Also, if you are or should be on this family tree, you could definitely add to it's growing branches. So, here is a sampler of what I am working on.  The first person in this scenario is my father.  Of course this is just a snapshot and only his mother's side of the family, but I think it gives you a good idea of what we can work with.  I also have some pictures.  Can a gedcom be embedded here? 

No comments:

Post a Comment