Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Morning

This week has been filled with all sorts of adventures and happenings.  I started a new job in earnest at the Academy for Individualized Studies.  The people there are really nice.  I love working there!  I got to be in charge of a project that involved CBE (credit by exam) for over 200 students.   It was great fun.

I also have been scoring proficiency tests for the 5th, 8th, and 11th grade students.  I have graded over 500 of them.  I'd like to keep going, but I just can't bring myself to read even one more paper about bullies and bullying.  I'm pretty sure I've had enough of that!

Anjahli is going to be 16 really soon and is looking forward to being able to date and to going to prom in April.  She would like to go to California for her birthday, but I am  pretty sure that is going to cost a ton of money.  Maybe I should consider scoring more proficiencies; it's just so tedious.  

The theme for this year's prom is "Mob" from the gangster era.  Any good ideas for a prom dress would be greatly appreciated!

Our kitchen is almost complete.  We still just need to finish the floor and to put the toe kick in.  I'll need to touch up some of the paint again. I have to say that I LOVE the kitchen so far.  It is so beautiful.  It looks like it should be in a magazine and not in our house.  We are going to take pictures once the floor is in, so stay tuned.

Alex and Chelsea are so excited about their baby!  We can't wait to see the little tyke either; just nine more weeks!   They enjoy being in Rexburg during this Spring season.  The sun is shining and the weather is great.  It allows them time to get out of the house and enjoy shopping, golfing and just spending time with friends.

I found out that the release date for my book will be some time in October or November.  Who knew that publishing a book would take so long.  The last book took about four months, but it didn't have many graphics.  This one is going to be awesome!  Here is one of the illustrations for it.   I'm not sure if it will be colorized or not.



Life is exciting and we are all glad to be living it and are grateful for the opportunities we have to experience so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment